Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh Crap

I just realized that now I actually have to make something of this blog. XD

I guess the hardest part about trying to write an informational blog is figuring out what to do with it. I don't want to limit myself to just tutorials since honestly I'm making most of it up as I go. I don't want to focus on reviews because I don't have the cash to buy tons of stuff, nor the clout to get free swag from vendors. Finally I don't have the ego (haha) to make a 'ME!' blog...although, it's all about me anyway, isn't it? lol!

Anyway, I hope that those of you who willing to read this are just as willing to help me through my growing pains. I'm truly open to any and all suggestions and comments.

After all, I want you to want me! ;P

Mini progress report: Telma is doing well. I only need to cut out one side collar for her shirt and sew it all up. The apron is being a butt. I tried hand-drafting the design with fabric chalk, but failed miserably because I can't even draw a stick figure straight. When I get a moment at work I'm going to make a pattern from her only decent image. Once I get that painted it's all downhill!

2 comments:

  1. Think of it like this: Don't write for us, write for yourself.
    If you want to review, review your heart out.
    If you want to write about yourself, pour yourself into that post.
    Be as random as you want and don't feel pressured to be "this" kind of blog, or "that".
    Hell, my blog deviates from reviews, to comics, to rants and no one seems to mind ^.^
    Good luck ^-~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Btw, I'm a little new to this format. I'm wondering, am I actually replying to your comment or just posting a new one. I bet I'm just posting a new one. This thing needs a reply button!

    ReplyDelete