Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A little bit of life

I think my warranty expired. I woke up on 4/3 with a killer backache, probably due to wearing high heels for 8+ hours the day before. I didn't help the situation much over the next few days either because I needed to move things at work and home. Today is the first day where I can move without having to keep from cursing. Yay? Add to it the bruised hip and knee from separate desk collisions, various paper cuts, a snapped rubber band welt, and one staple slice. >_<

This weekend is going to be BUSY. I desperately need to finish Telma for Hoshicon on the 23rd. Man did I get grief from Mom for going to a con Easter Weekend. Never mind that we're not religious...

If I can get it all done this con will mark my return to competitive costuming. Sure it's a 1st year, one day, teeny college con, but that's irrelevant since I know who I'm up against. I also know that the judges know me. Considering I'm usually the one doing the judging they'll expect more from me than others. Damn me and my notoriety!

Aside from that I'm looking forward to going to Charlotte, mainly because I'll get to see friends. If this keeps up I'll be moving to NC to save myself gas!

No comments:

Post a Comment