Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scrap Win

Sometimes working in an office is awesome. A few days ago, while pondering with friends about how to go about moding a wig head, I realized that I needed supplies. Mostly oversized paper for drafting patterns, light packing material for stuffing, and so forth.

Since then I've done some year-end cleaning and found almost everything I needed.
~5 oversized desk calendars from 2006 still in their shrink wrap
~small boxes (6" or less)
~foam blocks used to pack computer parts made from the same mats as wig heads.
~static resistant packing paper, also used for computers but handy when working with foam
~nearly used up rolls of tape

So all I need now is a new heavy-duty utility knife and some spay sealer and I'm ready to roll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment