Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Promises Promises

Not dead yet, but goodness knows life is working on it. XD

I just realized that I mentioned a kinect workout game review back at the beginning of May. You would be correct if you said I haven't done anything with it...because I haven't. I blame work and LA Noire. *sigh* If they tied the foot-chase scenes with the kinect you can bet your sweet bippy that people would get up off the sofa.

Also, I hit 100% completion on the game last night because I'm AWESOME. And I'm apparently slightly OCD about my Xbox Live score. Go figure. Btw, if you'd like to add me my user name is morganskye. Add me and feel the love!

I've been gearing up for Dragoncon. I'm working the MMO track to save money. I also get the added benefit of making cupcakes for half the cast of The Guild. That's right! Wil Wheaton will personally be munching on my cupcake. Yes, I intended that comment to be dirty.

So anyway, I'm keen on D*C as well as my last two cons for the year. Now I just need to figure out how to make some scratch for the dealer's room...

Con schedule:
Dragoncon - Atlanta - Sept 2-5
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Sept 30-Oct 2
Roundcon - Columbia, SC - Oct 21-23

No comments:

Post a Comment