Friday, November 19, 2010

Ranty Rant Rant

One of the worst things about living in an apartment with roommates is that the only space you really have to yourself is your bedroom. I have to pack my entire life into a tiny spot, and trying to craft while existing in that spot is HARD.

I technically have two closets (really just one long one with two doors), but they're both so full I can rarely find anything unless I rip the entire thing out or am lucky enough to remember where I put it. I don't have a fabric stash because there's no place for it, and keeping an open project out is hard because I have to fold up my sewing table if I want room to move.

*grr* When I finally get my own place it WILL have three bedrooms because I WILL have my own craft room for me to set up as I please. I'm SO TIRED of only having three feet to work in!!!

The End :)

No comments:

Post a Comment