Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Crafting plans for the weekend

With the longish weekend coming up (I have to work Friday. boo!), I'm finding myself longing for Wednesday and the odd amounts of motivation and inspiration I get when I stay up late on a week night. Saturday night never gets me going like a good Thursday. lol I guess it goes back to staying up late during the summer and enjoying all that youth and lack of school had to offer.

Anyway, I want to finish my second foam head tutorial (needs a quick fabric trip), and make that thrice damned shirt for my Klingon costume. With luck I'll also be able to make two sets of gauntlets and two belts for K and Telma.

Oh, I don't know if I've mentioned, but I'm making some mods to Telma. I really shouldn't since she'll be a competition piece, but I think making her look more like a bartender will help rather than hurt.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment