Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 Convention List

I realized after making this list that I will essentially have a convention a month from June till October...yes I count my cousin's wedding as a con. If I have to travel, wear makeup and put on a dress then it's a con. Shame there's only one panel. XD

Nashicon - March 31st and April 1st - Columbia, SC
ConCarolinas - June 1st-3rd - Charlotte, NC
ConTemporal (new!) - June 21st-24th - Chapel Hill, NC
Roundcon - August 3rd-5th - Columbia, SC
Dragoncon - August 30th - September 3rd - Atlanta, GA
Anime Weekend Atlanta - September 28th-30th - Atlanta, GA
My cousin Jeffery's Wedding - somewhere in NJ

Let me know if you're hitting any of these. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I'll be at NashiCon, but I figure that one's a given. I may or may not be at AWA. We'll see how the semester is going so far by then. LOL

    ReplyDelete